To create your own link in LinkShare, you have access to the Deep Linking tool in the “Links” tab on the homepage of your account.
- To create your own link, select “Ticket Liquidator” as your Advertiser and browse the ticketliquidator.com website for the page you would like to link to. For example, to direct to the Boston Bruins tickets, insert the URL http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/boston-bruins-tickets.aspx into the “URL” box.
- Select the Text Link button, and enter the anchor text in the “Text Link” box (i.e. Boston Bruins Tickets). This will appear as the link the visitor can click. Then, click “Create Link“.
- The link code will generate with your affiliate ID appended for you to simply copy and paste into your website.
To access the Ticket Liquidator Banners and Text Links that are already provided in LinkShare, simply select “Links” > “Get Links” in the top toolbar on your account homepage.
- Select “Ticket Liquidator” under Advertiser, and then “Links” in the left menu bar. The number of text links and banners that are available will appear.
- Once you select the group of text links or banners to view, the list of event links will appear with a “Get Link” button to the right of each.
- A box will populate with the link code and your affiliate ID appended for tracking. Simply copy and paste into your website.